Redshift VoIP IP PBX 50 Phone System
The Redshift VoIP IP PBX 50 Phone System is a super stable and reliable VOIP / PBX platform that is 100% compatible with FreePBX and SIP phones such as: Polycom, Sangoma, Grandstream, Cisco, Sangoma, Yealink, etc. It features a quad-core CPU, 4GB of RAM, and a small footprint form factor that’s wall mountable. This system has no moving parts and includes a 120GB SSD hard drive.
An excellent solution to replace old, outdated Avaya, Nortel, and Panasonic systems for SOHO, small/medium offices.
- Open Source FreePBX Pre-loaded
- Recommended Phone/User Capacity: 75-100
- Recommended VOIP Call Capacity: 50
- Intel Celeron J3455 Quad Core 2.30 GHz Processor
- 120GB Solid State Drive
- 4GB DDR3L Ram
- 1 GB LAN Port
- Small Form Factor Case (Wall Mount Included)
- Management Interface: Web GUI and/or SSH
- 1 HDMI Port and 1 VGA Port
- Unit Dimensions: 4.53″ (W) x 4.37″ (D) x 2.01″ (H)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Leverages Open Source FreePBX Software that includes: extensions, ring groups, call queues, voicemail, emailed voicemail, call forwarding, call transfers, conference calling, find me/follow me, and many more features
- Compatible with industry standard, SIP phones such as: Sangoma, Polycom, Grandstream, Cisco, Yealink, etc.
- No per user license fees
- Significantly reduce your overall telecom expenses by getting rid of POTS phone lines
- Save $1,000s over the cost of comparable phone systems
- An excellent solution to replace old, outdated Avaya, Nortel, NEC, Toshiba and Panasonic systems for SOHO, small/medium offices
- DIY installation or we can help you rapidly deploy the system
Save $100 off with our introductory pricing of $495 through 12/31/2023.
Interested in receiving a quote? Complete our Get a Quote form.